Sunday, October 28, 2007

I have always just loved my jimmy choo boots. From the first time I laid my eyes on them, and tried them on, I knew that I one day would own not one pair, but a few. I was only 17, a kid really, and at that time I could not afford them. But, in my heart, my love affair with them started right then and there.

I loved how there were many different styles, for the many different sides of me. There was the low cut, comfortable, casual boots that my feet liked to snuggle in. I enjoyed hiking, long walks, power walking---these boots were just what my body needed! They are excellent for the long haul, and never left me aching.

Then there are the sleek, sexy, stiletto jimmy choo boots that made me feel like such a woman. You know how special you feel when you put them on, as though the world is yours. Power surges through you, and the thrills engulf you! You are ready to strut your stuff, and show the world the woman you have become.

I got my boots on Ebay and I got a good price.

You can click here to see where I bought them.


jimmy choo boots

No comments: